Exclusivity equals Productivity...
Unlike some conference venues Barrington Hall provides complete exclusivity to visiting delegates. There is no sharing the venue or facilities with any other organisation, no confusion on which meeting room is allocated to who or where refreshments will be served. Once booked Barrington Hall is yours, exclusively.
Whether you require a relaxed business lunch or dinner, important conference, discreet meeting; Barrington Hall can provide you with state of the art business and conference facilities in the setting of a luxurious, newly refurbished country mansion.
Our efficient and sophisticated internet and audio-visual facilities sit well with the charm and opulence of the richly decorated rooms with Italian marble flooring, Venetian chandeliers and luxurious silk drapes.
With excellent road access and ample parking on site, our Events Co-ordinator will ensure your occasion is superbly organised and executed. With business dealings over, clients can relax and enjoy the extensive manicured grounds. A close relationship with our carefully selected caterers will provide you with excellent food choices, all beautifully and professionally presented.
- The full services of Barrington Hall Events Co-Ordinator
- Room Hire
- On-site Parking
- Full day from 8am to 6:30pm
- Half day from either 8am to 1pm or 12:30pm to 6:30pm
- OHP Ceiling mounted Screen
- Data Projector
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Unlimited tea and coffee (morning and afternoon with cakes/biscuits)
- A two course substantial sandwich or fork buffet. Hot lunch is available at an additional small charge (£3.50)
- Mineral water and sweets/mints on table at small additional charge (£1.50)
- Unlimited access to terrace and grounds
- Maximum number of delegates for Bendyshe and Gosforth rooms are 25 boardroom style, 40 Theatre Style
- The Kendal Suite will accommodate up to 120 Theatre style and will be available late 2010